Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room-Challenge #207 "Wishy Washy"

Hello Friends-

 
This week in The Shabby Tea Room, Tina is our hostess. She asks that we create a card/project using this fun inspiration photo and "Washi Tape."

 
 
Our sponsor this week is "Digital Papers by Janet Etsy"
 
 
 
Janet has some very unique digital images in her shop to choose from. I chose to use "Vintage Tickets." 
 
I love the ticket with the chocolate cake on it and it's perfect for a very special occasion! One of the ladies I play Bunco with each month, is turning 80 on Tuesday, so the card I made for this challenge is for her!
 
 
I also had the perfect "Washi Tape" to go with the little ticket. Can you see it on the bottom left "De Chocolat"-perfect, don't ya think! I love it when things just go together so easily!
 
Well, have a great week and don't forget to join us for some fun in The Shabby Tea Room this week!
 
Heidi
 

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute...love the PTI die cut and the cake ticket...wonderful card...which Bunco player?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...