Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room #203 "Warm and Cozy"

Hi Friends-

Here in The Shabby Tea Room, Aneta has challenged us with a great inspiration photo, perfect for those cold cuddle in your blankie, with a warm cup of mojo (if only it were cold here in Northern CA.)!

 
Aneta asked us to use cups/kettles lots of white/cream. I loved the added inspiration in the photo of the yarn and knit covers, so of course I had to try and mimic that as well. Here is what I came up with:
 
 
Our sponsor this week is Digital Papers by Janet Etsy!
I used the "Zig Zag Knit" die from poppystamps.com. I love the fun knit design it created for my background behind the teacup and teapot. I also used Paper Sweeties:
It's Tea Time for my sentiment. Of course, I also had to use a sleeve from Starbucks that I opened up and used the inside for the coragated texture (can't do without my "Green Ice Tea" each day from my favorite bistro)! I love how it all came together and hope that you will join us in some fun this week over in The Shabby Tea Room.
 
Come and create with us-
Heidi
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Heidi...reminds of the little white teapot I received as a Christmas present with a white knitted tea cozy and big red ribbon. Love all the layering and the corrugated cardboard...so vintagey!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...