Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room- #206 "Baby"

Hello Friends-

So, I am trying to get caught up, organized, work all day, and stay sane! LOL (or I might cry)!

This week our challenge here at The Shabby Tea Room, is the theme "Baby." How fun and what great joy this week gave me.

Not only did I get a little organized, so I could play catch up, but I also found out my daughter is expecting her 3rd baby! She lives in Georgia, as her husband is in the military, and so I don't get to see them often, but we talk weekly/daily/or as often as possible with her busy life! It is a miracle that she can even have children, as she has a condition called Factor V Leiden. This is a genetic trait, and causes blood clots, which in turn causes miscarriages when pregnant. It took 4 very painful miscarriages to discover the problem. In order to continue the pregnancy, she has to give herself shots daily to keep from miscarrying.

So, needless to say, we are all very happy, but nervous, and this challenge was perfect timing!

Here is our inspiration photo for the week. So shabby, and fun and full of wonderful baby colors!

 
Our sponsor this week is Creations by AR.
We were able to choose a 3D template that goes along with this week's theme "Baby."
 
I chose a baby onesie to work with as my card base. I think my card is leaning more towards a girl??? (we won't know for a while, as she is only a couple of months along). What do you think?
 
Well, either way, I am sending it to wish her congratulations! She has two beautiful little girls already, but we don't care, as long as it's healthy! Love you daughter dear.
 
Have a great day, and come play along too in The Shabby Tea Room challenge this week!
 
Heidi
 


1 comment:

  1. Super adorable Card Heidi!! You are so lucky to have a daughter and grand daughters....all boys here...but I pray when my boys are much older...lol...they may have some girls!!
    I love your card...great colors!!
    Hugs
    Heather :0)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...