Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Shabby Tea Room #204 "All That Glitters In Love"

Hey there friends-

I can't believe it is February already-Wow! This week over at The Shabby Tea Room, I am the hostess this week. I chose the theme, "All That Glitters In Love." I found this adorable inspiration photo that was just perfect for the title of the theme.

 
I am asking that you use this photo to jump start your creativity this week, along with the colors pink, red or burgandy, hearts, flowers and glitter. A girl can never have too much of these things. Don't you agree! I had fun with this challenge, but under a little time constraint this week, and had to quickly get it done and low and behold forgot my favorite sponsor for the week! (Soooooo sorry Debbie)!
 
Here is my card (I will make a new one on Tuesday to post with "Paper Sweeties" product! (Stay Tuned for the fun!)
 
 
I decided to make a valentines Shaker card for this week challenge. I love the combination of colors and the fun whimsy of the glitter, hearts and flowers!
 
 
Here is the shaker up close (filled with paper hearts, glitter, bead sequins, and little glitter hearts! So much fun and I love how it turned out (if I do say so myself)~ :)
 
Our sponor this week is Paper Sweeties!
 
 
 

If you have never been over to the Paper Sweeties blog and store, then you must check it out! Debbie has created the cutest stamps ever! LOVE THEM. They remind me of my childhood and all the days spent playing with paper dolls.
 
 
Hop on over to The Shabby Tea Room, and let us see what you come up with for this weeks challenge!
 
 
And don't forget that we are also looking for a couple new Design Team members to join us in the fun for the next term!
 
 
Have a great week-
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...