Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #208- "Pretty Polka Dots"

Hello Friends-
This week in The Shabby Tea Room, there is a hint of spring coming our way. Debbie is our hostess and she is asking that we use the theme "Pretty Polka Dots," and this fun inspiration photo. You can make a card or a project and don't forget to include "Polka Dots" in your creation.
 
 
I love the colors in this photo and with our wet dreary weather, this photo reminded me, that spring is just around the corner! I also, just happen to love, love, love polka dots, so it was a fun challenge this week.
 
 
Our sponsor is "Paper Sweeties."
 
With that, I used Thanks Berry Much stamp set and sweet little Emma from the Paper Sweeties collection. I stamped and paper pieced the little dress from the stamp set and colored Emma with my copic pens.

Here is my creation! "Welcome Spring," full of color and fun "Pretty Polka Dots!"

 
Come play along in this fun challenge and take a peek at what our other designers have come up with this week in The Shabby Tea Room
 
 
Have a great week-
Heidi
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...