Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room-#210 "Anything Goes"

Hi Friends-
This week in The Shabby Tea Room, Debbie has given us the challenge of "Anything Goes!"

 
 
Whoo, Hoo!! So, here is my card. I chose to go with a sewing theme, as I have been wishing for some sewing time (not happening unfortunately), soooo, I went with the next best thing-a card with a sewing theme! :)


 
Our sponsor this week, is Bugaboo Stamps.
 

 
I chose the digi image "Stella Buttons" to color with my copics. Gotta LOVE Stella!!


 


 
I found some great digi printables on pinterest to use on this fun card-perfect to go along with Stella and to give a little vintage feel (cause Stella is old-LOL)! Sew much fun!!
 
Come and play along this week, and have some fun with anything you can come up with!
 
Have a great week-
Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Stella Buttons is delightful...love all her sewing buttons, ruler, and especially the shears. Such a bright and cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...