Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

The Shabby Tea Room #190 "Pumpkins and Spice"

Hello There Friends-

(sorry this is late, my internet was down)!

This week at The Shabby Tea Room, Debbie is Challenging us with this yummy inspiration photo, and asks that we use pumpkins and glitter to create a card/project!


Our sponsor this week is The Cutting Cafe
 
The Cutting Cafe
 
The Cutting Cafe carries affordable cutting files and printable stamps. They have a huge selection for many occasions!
For my project, I chose to use a "Pumpkin Treat Box," from the Cutting Cafe.

I just love this time of year, with all the colors, and festivities, it brings such warmth and joy! So, for my project, I made this cute little treat box to give to one of my co-workers! I hope she likes it as much as I enjoyed making it!

 
I used Stampin' Up's "Heat and Stick" powder and then orange and brown glitter to cover a piece of cardstock and then punched the little scallop circles and the orange scallop edge. I also used some Papertrey Ink Leaf shape dies to cut my leaves and then stamped them with some random designs with Brown Sugar Ink from Stampin' Up. I just love the effect and how this little project came together!
 
Take a peek at what the rest of the Shabby Girls have come up with this week over at The Shabby Tea Room!  Don't forget, you only have the rest of this week to play along, so don't delay, put on your thinking cap and get those crafty fingers busy!
 
See you later-Have a great week
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...