Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Shabby Tea Room-Week # 188 "Fall"

Hi there friends-

Sorry this is late posting! My blog and I had a glich last night apparantly, and it didn't post on the scheduled time zone this morning as planned. Will have to figure that one out?

This week, Linda has asked us all to create a card/project with this beautiful inspiration photo. I just love the warm cozy feel this photo gives me as I look at it.

 
 
With this photo in mind, Linda also asks us to INCLUDE A FALL THEME, PUMPKINS AND A STAMPED SENTIMENT!
 
Our sponsor this week is Janet from
 
 
For my card, I used her digital collage paper
"Autumn Wind Set"
I just love this little girl with her wind blown hair and the leaves and acorns swirling about!

 
Check out the other "Shabby Girls" designs too, and play along with us in The Shabby Tea Room.
 





 
Have a great week- and happy scrappin'
Heidi
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this card and little girl are just adorable! I love her pumpkin orange dress blowing in the wind. Wow love your coloring too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...