Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Shabby Tea Room-Challenge

Happy Monday Friends-

I sure hope you all had a fabulous sunny weekend. It was absolutely georgeous, here in Northern California.

So, this week, at The Shabby Tea Room, Leslie has challenged us with a sketch.



I decided to use fall colors, because I absolutely love fall and all the elements that fall provides, from the seasonal colors, weather, and all the outdoor fun that goes along with this season.

Recipe:
Papers: Echo Park "Reflections-Fall," Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Stamps and Die: Paper Sweeties-"Abigail," "You Are Fabulous," Papertrey Ink-"Sunflower Boutique" Sentiment
Misc.: Twine, Burlap Trim, Mini Brads, Copic Markers


I colored little Abigail with my Copic Markers and paper pieced her clothing and socks/shoes. I put brads in where the stamped buttons were-just love how she turned out-fun, fun!!

Our sponsor this week is Paper Sweeties. If you haven't been to Debbie's little shop to see the cute stamps and dies, then you must hurry on over-they are very cute, and oh so fun to play with! I am loving them!!



Check out the rest of the team and the fabulous designs they came up with this week:







Have a terrific week-see you soon and thanks for stopping by!
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...