Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

The Shabby Tea Room #189 "Fall Florals"

Hello There Friends-

Wow, where is October going! It's running fast-with me trying to stay ahead of the game-Ha!

Anyway, this week in The Shabby Tea Room, Tina has challenged us with this beautiful Fall inspiration photo! Wouldn't you just love to be on your daily run/walk and see this alongside the path? I know I would!

 
With this inspiration photo as a base to begin your mojo flowing, she asks that we use Fall Florals on our project/card.
 
This weeks sponsor is:
 
They have great templates to use as a base for your projects! Take a peek, by clicking on their name just above!
 
For my project/card this week, I used the template "Carry All Box." It is a really cute little box that will hold treats, or a simple set of 3x3 cards. I chose to make a gift card to insert inside my box with some little candies!

 
I just love the way it turned out with the cream pumpkin and the fall colors!
 
Take a look at the other DT members creations over at The Shabby Tea Room, and play along this week for some Fall fun!
 
Have a great Monday!
Heidi
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is a lovely project, Heidi! Just stunning! Thanks for stopping by my blog recently and for the well wishes you left!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Heidi!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...