Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Paper Sweeties Baby Blog Hop

Hello Friends-

Hope you are having a sunny, creative weekend! The weather here in Northern California is absolutely beautiful this weekend! I have spent my weekend playing tennis, cropping with my mom and sister, and of course the dreaded household tasks of groceries, laundry and household chores that we must all face! But, even with that the weather has made the task uplifting!

Last night I made a card to enter into the Paper Sweeties Baby Blog Hop.

babybloghop Paper Sweeties Baby Blog Hop!

One of the Design Team members Jinny is blessed to be having another baby, and what a better way to celebrate with those of us not so close, but to have a blog hop to wish her well! As I have four wonderful children and now their other halves and 7 grand children, I know all too well what lies ahead for her (happiness and joy of being a parent, friend, and grandparent)! :) Congrats Jinny!

Here is my card I made for her to wish her all the happiness and joy life will bring!

 
The papers I used are from Bella Blvd. "Baby Boy" collection and the stamps are from Papertrey Ink! I so wanted to use Paper Sweeties product, buuuuutttt......hmmmm.didn't have any little boy items! I know what I have to put on my wish list! :)
 
Join the fun over at Paper Sweeties (you have until the 30th of Oct.) and take a look at what the Design Team members have created to wish Jinny and family congrats!
 
Have a great Sunday-
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...