Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2016

REVERSE CONFETTI-SKETCH FOR YOU TO TRY (#36-MAY 2016)

Hello Friends and Family

Ha-----It has been a busy last couple of months for me, both at home and at work, so, I have not had much time leftover for card making or scrapping. I took a much needed vacation and I finally had a chance this month to get a couple of cards made.

Reverse Confetti, is one of my favorite stamp companies, and I love finding time to create a card or two for their monthly challenge. This month, I made sure to use this challenge to my advantage and get ahead of the game personally to get a baby card made for my daughter-in-law (not due until late summer)-so a HUGE smile on my face, I actually made a card before it is needed. That doesn't happen often for me!

The design for the Reverse Confetti challenge
36_May2016

My take on the design:


I used the "Lift Me Up" stamp set. This set is absolutely adorable and I think the cutest baby or child stamp set I own! I colored the giraffe, bird and presents with Copic markers (sorry I didn't write down the colors used). I also used: "Top O' the Tag" Confetti Cuts Die to mount my little giraffe on and some fun papers from my stash!

A fun little sketch this month, and I am happy that I now feel so ahead of the game with getting this card done so far in advance!

See ya soon-
Heidi


EDIT: I'm bummed-I posted this 1 hour too late to enter challenge! Oh-well, such is my life-(late)-HA!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute card...love the little birdie and his giraffe friend...colors to bright...just right for little ones!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...