Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

You're A Hoot!

Hi Friends-

I will be partaking in a Make-n-Take at Rock, Paper, Scissors on October 5th. Each of the Design Team members have created a fun little project for you to make a take home with you that day. There will be food, and fun to be had by all. Call Misty at 221-8430 to reserve your space (limited number able to participate)! Don't miss out, as space will fill quickly!

I am providing the supply's to make this cute little photo frame. It holds a wallet sized photo, perfect for those school photos. I can't wait to add a photo of one of my grandkids (will have to make a cute frame for each of them!)


 
Tune back in tomorrow evening for a class project that I am finishing up, that I will be teaching at the end of September!
 
 
Have a crafty weekend-
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...