Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Cottage Roses and Gingham

Hi Friends-

An update: My card recieved the "Spotlight Artists Award!" :)

Hope you are having a fabulous Labor Day weekend! My plan is to play as much as I can these three days, as I won't have another break for a while!

So, I found this new challenge blog (well, new to me anyway)! I love it! It's called City Crafter Challenge Blog.  Each month they have a new twist on a challenge and what fun I have seen they have had in the past!!!

This week Design Team member, Char has asked that you creat with "Cottage Roses and Gingham." Her comment, "Roses and Gingham are two of my favorite card combinations." I have to admit, that I too, love gingham and roses! So, of course, I had to stop everything and create a card to showcase these two great combos!






I used My Minds Eye- "Miss Caroline (gingham), October Afternoon Farm Girl (yellow polka-dot, and floral) papers. I stamped and die cut the cabbage rose and leaves with Papertrey Ink "Rosie Posie and Rosie Posie Step 2 (LOVE this set)! I love the color combo of this card, warm and fuzzy is how I felt as I created this card.

Go check out what the other DT members have created and have some fun yourself too!
Heidi

3 comments:

  1. Love your take on City Crafter's gingham and roses challenge. Love your color combinations and layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your project, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Heidi!!!! So glad you joined us!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...