Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

TSTR-"The White Challenge"-#184

Happy Monday Friends-

I am so excited, today is the first of many challenges on the DT for The Shabby Tea Room! I have been anticipating and waiting anxiously to show you my first project!

For this weeks challenge, Debbie provided this fabulous photo for inspiration.

She asked us to use this inspiration photo and to create a card or project using "white/cream/natural and twine.

I had so many ideas rolling around in my head, that I made a card and a candy favor cone.

Drum roll (please) :)

Here is my card:

 
I don't always decorate the inside of my cards, but, because I had so many options to choose from for sentiments from our sponsor (info. below), that I just had to add more! :) 


 
Recipe:
"My Time Made Easy- Hauntingly Homemade Labels, Hauntingly Homemade Sentiments."
Papertrey Ink cardstock, Hand died Seam Binding Ribbon, Twine and Memory Box Dies, Martha Stewart web punch.
 
I have been wanting to make a candy favor cone for a while now, and this was the perfect time! I loved making this, and can't wait to fill it with goodies!


 
Recipe:
"My Time Made Easy- Hauntingly Homemade Labels, Hauntingly Homemade Sentiments, Scraps of Various papers, burlap, twine and seam binding ribbons of various colors.
 
Both of these projects were such fun to create, and I loved working with our sponsor this weeks digital images!
 
Our sponsor this week is "My Time Made Easy."
 
 
Lauren carries some amazing cut files, acrylic and digital stamps, digital papers, and templates. Make sure to check her out!
 
Play along at "The Shabby Tea Room,"and you could win a fabulous prize from "My Time Made Easy!"
 
Check out what the other designers on our fabulous team have come up with:
 
 
Have a great week, and have a little fun and come play with us in the Tea Room-
Heidi

3 comments:

  1. What a CUTE Halloween card! Love all those little ghosts! And, your candy cone is so pretty in vintage style! Big congrats to you on being a new member on the design team for The Shabby Tea Room! I look forward to seeing your creations each week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shabby Halloween card...the house is my very favorite part with the stars peeking through the windows. Is this a die cut...who makes? Been trying to call you to congratulate you on your Shabby Tea Room DT and ask how it all works...we'll connect one day I'm sure! SIS

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...