Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Oh, My Pumpkin

Hey There Friends-

Hope the weekend was good to you? I had fun in my scrap room, creating away-best time ever!

This week over at The Shabby Tea Room, I am the creative Host(ess)! I have this fabulous inspiration photo to get your mojo going.

 
I just love the natural elements and the simplicity of this photo!
 
This week's sponsor is:

 
You have the opportunity to win "7" digital images-
WHOO-HOO!!!!
 
I used the digi image "Autumn Jar," on my card this week. Anyone who knows me, knows how much I LOVE Sunflowers and Fall-so this digi was perfect--{Pumpkins and Sunflowers-what else is there?}


 
I colored the image with my Copics-just love Copic Markers-the colors are so beautiful, and combining and shading them together is just soooo much fun!

For the rest of the elements of my card:
Papers: Papertrey Ink-cardstock, Echo Park-"This and That"
Stamps/Digi: Bugaboo-"Autumn Jar", Paper Sweeties-"Wagon Stamp Set"
Misc.: Burlap, Seam Binding Ribbon, Ecru Lace

Well, what are you waiting for-hurry on over to The Shabby Tea Room, and join us! And if you still need convincing, then take a peek at the other Shabby Girls Designs to get you motivated!

 
Hope you enjoyed-Have a great week-
Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Shabby Fall card! Love the image and your coloring! Thanks for your visit and sweet comment on my blog! I enjoyed playing along with this photo inspiration!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...