Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Crop Event!

I will be away at a Fabulous Crop Event that I put together for this coming weekend up in Dunsmuir!You can hear the rushing of the river, as the house sits overlooking the Sacramento River. The sounds of trains passing in the night create such an ambiance for scrapping the days and nights away!


This is the second event that I have put together here, and it is sure to be a Blast Again!
 I will be relaxing and enjoying the company!

Have a great week-heidi


3 comments:

  1. Ooo...wish I were there to join you! Have a super good time...don't work to hard so that you get to enjoy the crop too! Tell everyone hello that I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You aren't showing any of your new stuff and your upcoming Christmas workshop...hoping to see samples!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...