Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

New 2012 Holiday Catalog

The New Holiday Catalog is out and WOW!! It is Full of Awesone goodies-stamps, framelits, fabric, paper, and on and on and on!!! You will definately want things in this new catalog!

Place an order by Aug. 8th and recieve a Free Surprise (hand made by ME) with your order! You can either go directly To My Store and place an order, or contact me  with your order!

If you don't have a catalog, you can get one FREE from me when you place an order, join a club, or come to a workshop! All of my regular customers recieve any new catalogs automatically from me-so don't miss out---- Become a Regular and reap the benefits of being one of my customers!



See you soon-Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...