Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Where am I?

Hi Friends-
I bet you are wondering where I have been? Me too! LOL
I started a new teaching job, and I have been busy, busy working on the classroom, getting teaching files in order, meeting the children and families, and all the other back to school things that happen at the beginning of a school year. WOW! Where did the end of August and the beginning of September go? Well, now you know!

I have scaled back my Stampin Up business, to just one card club per month, with the exception of adding another club for the next 3 months (Christmas club). I want to be able to do some of my own designing with other products right now.

I am also a Design Team member at our local scrapbook store Rock, Paper, Scissors and so I have been busy designing projects for the store. Go in and take a peek, its a really cute store, and Misty (the owner) is very fun and has a lot of new product for the upcoming holiday and fall season!

I have a few scrapbooking retreats that I am also attending in the next 3 months on the weekends, so I want to save time for that too!

I am also, going to be doing a craft show at a local church in Nov. (Watch for details on that to come).

I am working on a couple of really cute projects right now for the Fall that I will be selling as kits. (watch for details on that too)!

I hope you all are enjoying your beginning to Fall and I promise to post pictures real soon of projects I am working on!

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...