Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Watch Me Grow

Hi Friends-

A while ago, I created a Growth Chart, that could be added to as my grand daughter grows. I never posted that project, so thought I would share it now! I used a tape measure to attach the panels and create the grow chart. Each panel has pockets with cards to document and add more photos. It is so much fun now that it has pics on it (but I don't have pictures of it that way), but a photo goes on the front of each panel ontop of the square of designer paper, tucked under the embellishments.








 
And here is a sample of tags that are added to a pocket. You can add more photos, and jounaling to each of the tags.
I hope you enjoyed this fun project! I have a Fall Block that I just finished up and will add photos of later today. I designed it for "Rock, Paper, Scissors Scrapbook store" for their Fall/Halloween Make-N-Take! So stayed tuned later today to see more fun!
 
Have a great day-Heidi



1 comment:

  1. Wow - I love this, Heidi! It's so clever and colorful - I'll bet anyone who received this as a gift would just freak out over it! It's sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...