Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Reverse Confetti- Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT) #34

Hi All-

I hope you are all having a great weekend? It is very blustery and wet here in Northern California this weekend, and I have spent some creative time in my craft room, getting inky fingers and challenging myself to try some new techniques!

I decided to use this months Reverse Confetti Blog sketch to create a Spring card, as Bunny Day will be upon us before we know it!

Here is the sketch-

Here is my take on the sketch:


I used Hoppin Dots Quick Card Panel to cut out the green tag, which is a part of the Gift Card Die. This little panel is perfect as the words "Hippity Hop" are written all over it!

I also used "Basket Confetti Cuts," and inside the basket I stamped and die cut a little spring chick and bunnies from the stamp set "Carton Cuties," and at the top of the green tag, I cut out a piece from "In the Bag Cuts and Totes." I also use the banner from "Tag Me" to stamp "Spring has Sprung" also from the Carton Cuties stamp set.

What a fun sketch and I can't wait to give it to someone special this spring!

Happy week-
Heidi

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little card. . .those pastels just shout out "Spring is just around the corner!"

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...