Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

MAKE IT MONDAY #243: INK BLENDING OVER HEAT EMBOSSING

Hi There Blog Friends-

Last week, Papertrey Ink's MIM was to use ink blending over heat emboss. I made a card, but then didn't ever take the time to load here to my blog and enter the challenge. UGH-LIFE and WEATHER! It poured the day I made the card and then I never had time to get my camera out and get a good picture.

Since I took the time to make the card, better late than never (at least to let you see my creation)-oh well! So here was my take on the challenge last week. 


I used the "Polka Dot Basics and Diagonal Additions" stamp sets from PTI and heat embossed the small dots with white. I then stamped bigger dots and the diagonals with "Hawaiian Shores and Mint Julep" inks. I blended "Lemon Tart" ink over the small white embossed dots. The butterfly's are from the "Bitty Butterflies and Signature Series-Butterfly" stamp sets. They are stamped with "Summer Sunrise, Berry Sorbet, and Lemon Tart" inks. The sentiment is also from the "Bitty Butterflies" stamp set.

It was a fun card to make, and I will definitely do some more of this technique in the future!

Have a great day-
Heidi

2 comments:

  1. Love the Bokeh tecniques accompanying the embossed white dots. Love your choice of sentiment, so appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Bokeh tecniques accompanying the embossed white dots. Love your choice of sentiment, so appropriate!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...