Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #216- "Tic-Tac-Toe"

Good Morning Friends- I think Spring has officially arrived! Our weather is going to heat up here in Northern Ca. (Into the 90's we go)-UGH!! But it's cooler than summer, so I will take it! Got to have some prep for the summer for sure.
 
So,this week in The Shabby Tea Room, Shaz is our creative host and she has chosen the theme of 'Tic Tac Toe' along with this beautiful photo for inspiration! Shaz asks that you create a card/project inspired by the photo and select 3 squares in a row to use on your creation either diagonal, vertical or horizontal. 
 
(You may use more than one row of three, but it has to be a complete row.  For example: if you use pennants, fabric and buttons it is 1 row. If you then want to use gingham also, to complete that row you must also use pearls.)
 
 
 
For my card, I used the horizontal middle row (pearls, ribbon, and polka dots), and then I also used the vertical middle row (fabric, ribbon, and flowers). The pearl is on the bunnies eye. The ribbon is green moss seam binding. The polka dots are not only on my bunny, but also on the strip of yellow and white paper. The fabric are my leaves from a ginham fabric and the turquoise tulle behind the flower. and then of course a yellow spring flower to top it off! What a great challenge, and so much fun!! Thanks Shaz, for the great inspiration this week!
 
 
Our sponsor this week is Digital Papers by Janet
 
 
My bunnie is from her "Bunnies Label" digi. I loved all of the bunnies on this sheet and it was difficult to pick one. I think I am going to have to make some more bunny cards for next year. To think I might get ahead of the game for next year-Haha!
 
Come play along with us this week in The Shabby Tea Room. I wonder which row you will Tic-Tac-Toe in? Can't wait to see what you come up with :)
 
Have a great week-Heidi
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...