Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Hi There Friends-

What beautiful weather we are having here in Northern California. I am visiting the beautiful town of Mt. Shasta, just an hour from my house. I will be here enjoying the stunning mountain views for the week and scrapping to my hearts content, while looking up at this majestical snow covered mountain. But, I am on my iPad and having some trouble editing this post. I had it started on Friday last week, knowing I would be gone and would just add last minute details this morning, but my iPad won't let me scroll down in post to continue editing? So, I can only add to the top of my post-sorry. I hope you are busy getting ready for the Easter holiday and will be enjoying some wonderful family time with your loved ones!

This week in The Shabby Tea Room,  Lenet is our creative host and she has chosen the theme of 'Easter Sweetness' along with this beautiful photo for inspiration!   Lenet asks that you create a card or project inspired by the photo and include POLKA DOTS AND/OR STRIPES!


My card features an Easter Bunny Shaped Card file from The Cutting Cafe who is our sponsor this week. 



I hope you have a great week and enjoy some crafting time. Come join us The Shabby Tea Room.
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...