Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #215- "Pastel Goodness"

Hi There Friends-
 
Hope your easter weekend was a gereat one, hopefully you celebrated with family and/or friends. This week in The Shabby Tea Room, Diane is our creative hostess and she has provided us with this beautiful pastel inspiration photo. She asks that we use pastel colors only to create a card/project and to include flowers and polka dots.
 
 
Our sponsor this week is Creations by AR
 
 
I chose to work with a library pocket and tag cut file. I included lots of felt flowers that I cut with one of my dies, and I made a patchwork design out of various paper scraps I had in my stash. It was a fun card to design, and I love how it turned out.

 
 

 
 
I hope that you all will join us in The Shabby Tea Room this week, and play along with some pastel colors, flowers and polka dots! It is a fabulous and fun combination!
 
Have a great week-
Heidi


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...