Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Here Comes the BUNNY!

I love Spring! I can't wait to take pictures this year of my grandkids hunting the eggs. I made a simple layout to add those fun pictures to using "Doodlebug Designs-Hello Spring!" line of papers. I love the bright colors and fun little elements that were available in this line!

It will be at "Rock, Paper, Scissors". I am hoping to make a couple of kits for this layout. If you are interested, contact Misty at the store!

 
The medallion is made with a die from Stampin' Up! If you would like to purchase this die, you can contact me, and I will get one ordered for you! I also used a scallop and circle punch and button from Stampin' Up!
 
 
 
The pink tag was made with a die from "Papertray Ink," and the buttons were also from "Papertray Ink." The little duck, carrot and chick tags were from the paper collection!
 
 
So much fun to use this bright, cheery paper line! Next weekend, my camera will be aimed and ready to get those memories of egg collecting doucmented!

Have a great week-Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...