Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Documented Memories

Hi Friends-

Each month the Design Team at Rock, Paper, Scissors are given paper to design a project with. This month we were given paper from the "We Are Memory Keepers-For the Record" line. I love this lines vintage look! I made a two page layout for my contribution, and I can't wait to find or take just the right photos for it.

 
The Flower was made with a burlap premade flower from Rock, Paper, Scissors. I added some die-cut tissue paper flowers, a die-cut felt flower, and some punched circles and scallop circles, tulle and twine. I love making flowers, and this one grew quite large, but I loved the look when I finished!
 
 
This line, like all of the "We Are Memory Keeper" lines, has some great tags and added features that are fun to add to a layout. I added a few of the elements to this layout and also a stamped bicycle from "Unity" stamps.
 
 
Enjoy and have a great weekend!
Heidi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...