Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hello There

Hi Friends-

Spending a quiet, rainy Easter with my husband. I snuck away for a few minutes to create a fun little card that I have been thinking about for a while now-so what a perfect day to put it together!

 
I embossed a sheet of Papertray Ink's "Vintage Cream" cardstock with Stampin' Up's "Honeycomb" textured embossing folder. Then, I cut it with  "Labels 14" Spellbinders Nestability. I then cut each cut each of the little hexagons by hand from My Minds Eye paper pad, and glued them in place on the label. I inked all edges of papers. The tissue flower was made with "Dahlia" Spellbinders Nestability. The brown tulle is from Stampin' Up and the little tag and "hello there," are from Papertray Ink.
Such a fun little card to make, a little tedious, but I love how it turned out!
 
Have a Happy Easter and a Fabulous week-
heidi
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...