Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Papertrey Ink-MIM Challenge #54 Glitter Buttons

Hi Friends-

Ashley Cannon Newell from PPI Desing Team is hosting this week's challenge. She is asking us to add glitter to our buttons. So, with that in mind, and because Sunflowers are my favorite, I chose to use the stamp set: "All About You Additions."
I love this stamp set, as Sunflowers are my all time favorite flower-they always bring a smile to my face with their sunshiny disposition!

Materials Used:
PPI Cardstock, My Minds Eye-"Stella and Rose" and DCWV Linen Closet Papers
Buttons with glitter (on the flower centers)
Ribbon (Maya Roads)
PPI Stamp Set: "All About You Additions"

Have a great Thursday Evening-Hugs Heidi

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Heidi!!! It's so stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love how the glitter looks on the button flowers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...