Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Papertrey 5th Anniversary-Day 2 Challenge

Hello Friends-

Wow, Papertrey is busy, busy, with some great challenges right now during their 5th Anniversary! Today is day 2 of a 10 day challenge series. Today's challenge is to create a card with one of the Designers freebie download images. They are all so great, that it was hard to decide on one image. I narrowed it down and the one I chose is Dawn McVey's "Happiest Birthdays" image.

I love how Dawn puts colors and stamped images together. They are not only elegant, but they are simple and clean. I love how she makes it look so easy. My simple designs just don't do much for me, and I always end up adding more and more! If you haven't been to her blog, then you must take a look around-as I always am, you too, are sure to be inspired!

So, with that said, here is my take with her freebie download-Thanks for the great designs Dawn!
Materials Used:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink "Sweet Blush", "Kraft"
Patterned Paper: Papertrey Ink "Polka Dot Parade", My Minds Eye "Stella Rose-Gertie"
Freebie Image: Dawn McVey
Stamp Set and Die: Papertrey Ink "Celebrations" and "Celebrations Frame"
Misc.: Ribbon, Papertrey Ink Button

Take a look at all the other great talent:

Have a great week-Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...