Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 5-Papertrey Ink Challenge

Hi Friends-

Today is day 5 of Papertrey Ink's 5th year Anniversary! Today's challenge is to create a new project inspired by a Pinterest Image. Now, if you haven't heard of or been to the "Pinterest" site-you are in for a real treat! It is soooo addicting!!  It is a place where you can find all the inspiration needed to get your mojo moving!

So, to find my inspiration, I looked around for some fun pillows (as I am going to be remodeling my living room soon)! Here is a great pillow I found, and couldn't resist it's simplicity and fun!


Now, on to the creating a card that was as simple and fun as the inspiration pillow!

Materials Used:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink "White"
Print Paper: Crate Paper
Stamp and Die set: Papertrey Ink "Little Bitty Bird"
Misc.: Ribbon

Have a great day and enjoy taking a look at all the other entries at:

Heidi




2 comments:

  1. So perfect Heidi!!! I LOVE the card :-) Have a great week my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...