Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Papertrey Ink Make-It-Monday #50 Card #2

Hello Friends-
As mentioned in my previous post, I am having a Valentine Workshop Feb. 4th, and one onf the projects we are going to be making is a set of 4 cards.

Also-Papertrey's Challenge this week is to make a shaker card. This is my second card for this challenge, and my second card for our workshop!

Remember, if you can't make it to the workshop, you can always get this card and the other 3 in kit form. I will be posting them on my etsy site this weekend.

Materials Used:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Printed Paper: Echo Park "Truly Yours"
Stamp and Die: Papertey Ink "Button Boutique", Tremendous Treats: Valentine
Misc.: Stampin Up Heart Punch and Heart button, Martha Stewart Heart Glitter, ribbon

You can find more over at Nicole Heady's blog-

Enjoy your weekend and check back Sun. Eve. for more fun and info. about my workshop!
Hugs Heidi

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...