Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Love Is In the Air Workshop and 2012 Calendar Class

Hi Friends-

I have a workshop coming up on Feb. 4th.

It will consist of 3 projects, in which you may choose which ever project you would like to do! You may do one, two, or all three if you like-your choice!

The first is a set of 4 Valentine cards for $20. I am using Echo Park's new "Yours Truly" line of paper. I will be posting pictures this week.

The second is a Valentine Banner for $15. I used My Minds Eye new "My Love" line of paper. This is just a single banner that is a great way to express your love to family and friends as it is hung in your home.

The third project is a "Family Photo Collage Frame" for $22.  I am using Basic Gray's new "Picadilly" line of paper. It is really a fun way to display family photos. It is broken up into squares, thus the term "collage" and in some of the squares are individual letters, which spell out the word "Family" and in some of the squares are photos, and in some of the squares are embellishments. The overall size is 12 x 12. I will be posting photos next week.


I also will be teaching a 2012 Calendar class for $25 on a different date. I have combined to two lines of paper for this project. I used My Minds Eye "So Sophie, and Stella and Rose," and Simple Stories "Year-O-graphy." I love the Simple Stories line, it is so cute! The date for this class is TBA, as I am looking for a location, but it will be in the next couple of weeks.

Here is a sneak peek of the calendar class!

Sorry for the picture quality.

You may sign up, for any of these classes/workshop, by e-mailing me at scrappinfriends.redding@yahoo.com

As always, any of these can be purchased as a kit and mailed to you. Kits include photos and instructions to help you complete the projects!

Have a great Week-Hugs Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...