Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Papertrey Ink Challenge #50-Shaker Card #3

Hi Friends-

I am really enjoying Papertrey's Challenge this week. It fit in perfectly for giving me the mojo to get ready for my Valentine Workshop on Feb. 4th! (If you can't make it-or live to far away to attend, you can always purchase the kit. They will be up on my etsy shop at the end of the weekend, and ready to ship out on the 3rd of Feb.

So, here is the 3rd of 4 cards:
Materials Used:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Printed Paper: Echo Park-"Truly Yours", Bo-Bunny: Harvest Dot
Stamps: Papertrey Ink-"Think Big Favorites-#11", "Tag-Its #11"
Misc.: Rayon Ribbon, Martha Stewart Glitter Hearts

Check Back Tomorrow for one last card! And, be sure to check out all the other talented ladies entries at:

Have a great evening-Hugs Heidi

2 comments:

  1. As cute as the other cards are, I think this one is my favorite! Great job and good luck with your upcoming workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one, you filled your shaker with little card made with Tag Its #11. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...