Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010



Just had to add this cute bicycle that is a sample at Moxie Fab! Just toooooo darn cute! :)

This was a super fun challenge for me, I love to ride my bike and as we live in the country, this pic of the bike reminds me some of my bike (minus the little rack on the back)! Love to pedal down the road to a friends and go through her garden and bring it back home in my little basket (or maybe bring her something from my garden too)!


So back to the challenge (sorry, just a little daydream there)!

The challenge was to use a bicycle in an innovative way-soooo here is my take:

Materials Used:
Cardstock: PTI Vintage Cream
Decorative Paper: October Afternoon “Fly A Kite,” Adorn It “Rumble Collection”
Stamps: Unity “August KOTM,” Angel Company “Life Thoughts”
Ink: PTI “True Black” Perfect Match Hybrid Ink
Embellishments: Ribbon, PTI Buttons and Rustic Twine
Enjoy the day-Heidi

4 comments:

  1. Wow Heidi, you've been busy! Love 'em all, so glad to see your stuff!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY WAY cute!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Heidi! Thanks for entering the I Want to Ride My Bicycle challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...