Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Embellish Baby Challenge
http://embellishmagazine.com/


The current challenge at "Embellish Magazine" is to make something with a baby theme, using the colors "Yellow, Cream, Peach, and Green." What great colors! Gotta love-em! I decided to make a card-so here's my take on the challenge! Enjoy!
Heidi
Materials used:
Papers: My Minds Eye "be loved," Adorn It "4 Wheelin."
Embellishments: Prima flower, charm (source unkown), Papertrey Ink buttons, Papertrey Ink Rick Rack die.
Stamp: Unity Stamps

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little romper! And I adore the ric race! :) Thanks for joining in on the Embellish Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!!! I love that hanger... Super cute card! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...