Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room-#218 "Tea Party"

Hi There Friends-
 
This week in The Shabby Tea Room, Tina asks that you create a card or project inspired by the photo and INCLUDE A TEA CUP/TEA POT OR PETIT FOUR/SWEET TREAT, LACE/RIBBON and PEARLS!


 
 
Our sponsor this week is Paper Temptress
 
 
Here is my card this week:
 
 
 
I love the colors in the photo-so shabby and of course since I drink green tea everyday from my favorite little bistro, this card was a lot of fun to create. I will have to give it to a friend someday with a gift card inside, so we can go and enjoy a cup of tea on me! :)
 
 
Hope you will come along and join us in The Shabby Tea Room this week-
 
Heidi
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Heidi. Love the stacked cups with different colors... the embellishments are wonderful... especially the lace trim.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...