Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

TIME!!!!

Hello Friends-

Oh MY!!!!! Time, I never have enough of that, especially at the holiday time! The children in my class are full of wonderment, laughter, Exuberance, and GERMS!!! Needless to say, they have been very kind to share the later (GERMS)-with whom else? ME-oh so lucky ME! I love my kiddos :)

But with that, I am now delayed on a couple of classes, and hopeful projects that I must come to terms with, just aren't going to happen! :(

BUT.....I have some FABULOUS (If I do say so myself) projects coming right after the first of the year~ Keep your eyes aglow, as I s...l...o...w...l...y post sneak peek pictures of these events and classes for the future!

To give a hint.......
  • A vintage Valentine Album
  • A Desk Calendar
  • A Years worth of Photos Mini Display
  • Stampin' Up New Catalog Showcase projects Day with Make-N-Takes
  • and much, much more~~~~~
Have a great weekend-and I will be at Rock, Paper, Scissors on Sat. Dec. 8th with kits from my last few classes and events if you missed out on some of the fun~

Have a great weekend
heidi

1 comment:

  1. Oh how sad I am...sounds like I will be missing out on lots of fun and papercrafting with you, making enviably delightful items! Lov you, sis!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...