Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Simple Cards

Hello again- I went last night to a girls night out "Mystery Hostess" stamp party at Amy's house (stampin' up demonstrator). OMG-we had so much fun, and we made the cutest candy treat bag topper! I needed a fun night out.

Today, I will be busy creating my cards for my next card class over at Scrappin' Friends, but before I get started, I wanted to show you some cards I have made just for the fun of it!

I love the colors of these papers (wish I could remember the company-sorry)!


I love all the dies and stamps at Papertray Ink, so of course I use them almost all of the time-here is just one example of the many dies available. Love the butterfly!


Handmade flowers are so much fun to make and they always add such a fun dimension to a card. The die cut shape positioned under "YOU mean the world" is cut from foam, again using a Papertray Ink die. Any of these flower embellishments and flowers can be purchased from Scrappin' Friends. You can contact them at: scrappinfriends.redding@yahoo.com


Have a fabulous Sunday-happy scrapppin-Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...