Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Digidoodles-Challenge #52 Ribbons & Bowes

Hi Friends- This week on Digidoodles sight their challenge is to use ribbons and bows! This was fun-I love ribbon and bows on my projects-so that part was easy, but what to do, what to do? I am dedicating my enteries' this week to my son-in-law and all the soldiers who are keeping us safe and working so hard for our country! God Bless them!! This is what I came up with.....
I colored Emma with my copics. Here is the recipe of colors used: Skin-E000, E00 and E01 Cheeks-R20 Clothes-B93, B95, B97, R37, R39, R59, T1, T3, T6 Hair: E57, E18, E55 I hope you enjoyed my enteries' and pray for our soldiers who are working and fighting hard for our country. Most of them are working anywhere from 15-18 hours at one time out in the field with only 4-5 hours of sleep in between time.

Thanks for taking a peek! Click here to view all the great entries' digidoodleshopsbest.blogspot.com Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous sweetie. Love it. Thank you for sharing it with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...