Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Paper Sweeties November Guest Designer

Happy November Friends-

I am so excited, as this month over at Paper Sweeties, I am the Guest Designer for this months Inspiration Challenge (#13)!

We were given this beautiful photo for inspiration and asked to create a card/project with this photo and the color palette associated with this it.

papersweeties inspiration%2313 Paper Sweeties November Inspiration Challenge!
 
I am having so much fun with the Paper Sweeties Stamps and Dies. It brings back the fond childhood memories with my mom and I cutting out, coloring and playing with paper dolls. I wish today's children could have those kind of memories. Life sure did seem a lot simpler when I was a child, than it is for today's children!
 

 


Recipe:
Paper Sweeties: "Abigail," "It's Tea Time," and "Sweeties Wagon" stamp sets, "Abigail Sweet Cuts Die"
Paper: All papers are from Papertrey Ink
Misc.: Seam Binding Ribbon, Button and Twine from my stash
 
Please head on over to Paper Sweeties blog this month and play along in this fun challenge. You have all month long to get your creative juices flowing!
 
Have a great day-
Heidi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...