Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

June Design Team Project

Hi Friends-

This month at Rock, Paper, Scissors, Misty gave us papers from My Minds Eye "Miss Caroline" to design with. The colors in this line are very subtle for the most part with some brighter aqua, and red tones here and there. After looking at the paper for a while, I finally decided to make 3 cards, and to go with a flower and banner theme. Banners seem to be really popular right now, which is fine by me, as I think they are fun! My Minds Eye has always been one of my favorite companys and I enjoyed designing these cards with it. I hope you enjoy them too!


 
 
 
 
Have a great weekend
Heidi


 

1 comment:

  1. Love your cards, Heidi! They will be a very attractive display at Rock, Paper, Scissors!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...