Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Today's the Day-YAHOO

We have all been waiting patiently (or NOT) to order from the new catalog.
(click this link)
If you haven't recieved yours yet, let me know and I will tell you how to get yours FREE!


We (Heart) our Hostesses


WOW~~~~ this can't get any better! Reap the rewards and become a hostess! There are several ways you can do this through me!
 1. Host your own workshop
2. Join our monthly Card Club
3.  order on line in my store (click this link) when you place a qualifying order you will recieve an EXTRA $50 in free product in addition to the $65 that you would normally recieve as a hostess! Thats $115 in FREE product! WOWWWW~~~~~~ (to order on line, click on the order on line in my store link above and go to the shop now button in the far upper right corner and procede to order from there. When you are done with your order, it will tell you how much hostess $ you have earned and then you will put in the items that you would like for your hostess items for FREE (just shipping is added). If you need help, just let me know and I am glad to help out!)

June 9th New Catalog Make-N-Take

Call or email me to sign-up!

9:30 AM
Come for some fun!
Prizes!
Yummy Treats!
4 Make-N-Takes!
All for only $10 or FREE with a $30 purchase


June 16th Fun Folds Cards

call or email me to sign up!
9:30 AM
Do you always just fold your paper in half to make your card base? Well, if so, then this is the class for you! Come learn to fold your cards in 4 different fun ways!
This is NOT a Stampin' Up Event. I will be using other materials and the theme is:

Vintage Garden

$25 (all materials included)


Have a great weekend-I'm off for a 4 day vacation!
Hugs Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...