Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Shabby Tea Room #116

Hi Friends-
This is my last week as a Guest Designer at The Shabby Tea Room
I enjoyed every week and I am honored to have been a part of the fun. The inspiration that Debbie and the Design Team grace all of us with is such a joy to create with-Thank You!

This week the theme is  "Color Me Pretty" and we are asked to create a card or project inspired by this photo using the colors Pink, Aqua (or blue), White or Cream, Flowers and a Fabric Element!


I love this color combination, it is so soothing and inviting! Here is my idea:



Thanks for stopping by-have a great week!
Hugs Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Heidi...what a lovely card. Colors and design soothing and restfully beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...