Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Going, Going-Oh NO!!!

Stampin' Up has just released the Accessories that are being retired from the catalog as of the end of May 2012. OMG, I can't believe all the items-I'm almost sick, thinking of some of my favorite items leaving us!!! The list includes a lot of Dies, Punches, and Ink Pads (the ink pads will be back in the new catalog, just re-designed)!!!!

So, get it while it lasts here at my site (just click purple link). These items are a first come basis and many are limited-so don't hesitate, hurry!!!!!

You can see the retired list here

Stampin Up also announced that as of May 1, the Starter Kit will only be $99 and completely customizable! Wow! That is amazing news! So, if you want to join my team, NOW IS THE TIME!! Well, May 1st is the time! LOL!!!  
Email me for more details (scrappinfriends.redding@yahoo.com)!


Have a great day and if I can answer any questions or help you in any way, please let me know!

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...