Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Card Class-Kits for sale

I can't believe how time is passing me by-where has it gone? I have sold the store-"Scrappin' Friends." I am going back to teaching (this summer a Kindergarten Readiness Program at Turtle Bay Elementary and in the fall, I will be the Director of a new Pre-K program at Turtle Bay). I am very excited about this new adventure, and look forward to getting back into the classroom again. Even though, I will miss your visits to me at the store, I will be seeing you at various scrapbook adventures in town. I am hoping to continue teaching card classes and other various classes as well in the future.
I wanted to pass along this fun card class that I did just this last week. We had a great time, and it was fun to be able to see friends that I have made while at the store. I still have a couple of kits for these cards, so if you are interested, you can contact me at: scrappinfriends.redding@yahoo.com


The kits are $20 (without shipping) and $23 (includes shipping). You recieve 5 card kits (with all materials and photos).

I used the new "Stella and Rose" paper line from My Minds Eye. Love that company and this paperline definately doesn't dissappoint-so many fun patterns and colors that all coordinate!


Have a great weekend. I am off to the Rodeo Parade that we have here in our town today-love seeing all the children's smiling faces and the anticipation of what they will see next!


Hugs Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...