Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

iCopic Weekly Challenge #25

Hi Friends- This week, I am playing along with iCopic's challenge (http://. They are challenging us to color an embellishment (using copics)! What a fun challenge, and for those of you who don't know-you can use your copic markers to color embellishments to match your papers. It's a great way to get all mixy-matchy (is that a word? LOL)!


Here's my take on this challenge:


Recipe:

I colored the flower with RV 42, RV 23, and RV24, RV 25 and then stickled the edges with Stardust.

I also colored the buttons and the pin head with RV25.

The stamped image is Ruby from MO's Digital Pencil Shop.

Take a peek at what the other talented crafters have made for this challenge-Happy Craftin' Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is so cute!!! I love the color combo, an the flower, hugs,

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...