Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Challenge



Hello Friends-

I hope you are all surviving the winter weather. I have been busy teaching card classes at our local scrap store and making cards for some challenges I will be entering.

All That Scraps has a challenge around the 15th of each month using Magnolia stamps. So, this month's (#7) challenge theme is "Birthdays." So here's my take! I hope you enjoy!


Ingredients:

Magnolia Tilda with her Cowberry Muffin Cupcake stamp

My Minds Eye "So Sophie" papers

Copic Markers

1 comment:

  1. so cute Heidi! What an adorable Tilda and delightful card designing! Thanks for linking up to the All That Scraps Magnolia "Let's Celebrate Birthdays" Challenge! So glad you did!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...