Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog is hosting "Challenge #8 Give Thanks."






What a fabulous challenge they have created this week. I am sooo excited to be able to enter one of my favorite cards that I created for my class that I taught at Scrappin' Friends Scrapbook Store.
I used Magnolia's "Standing Fall Tilda" for this design. I just love this stamp, she's so cute bundled up in her hat and scarf. She looks like she's ready for a fall walk along the river.
I colored the image with my Kooh-I-Noor Woodless colored pencils and mineral spirits.

Other ingredients:
Paper: Basic Grey-"Pyrus"
Buttons: Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Bazzill
Twine and Chestnut Roan chalk ink

Be sure to visit http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/ to see all of the other gals amazing entries as well. Have a fantastic week and good luck to all!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is super cute - you come up with the best ideas. I just love her. :) Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...