Pages

Monday, February 12, 2018

Papertrey Ink: 11TH ANNIVERSARY DAY 8: FEBRUARY RELEASE DAY 3 + COLOR CHALLENGE


Today is Papertrey Inks 8th day release and today is a COLOR CHALLENGEI decided to play along (yahoooo, another day to play-I can't believe it! I barely have time to open my craft room door these days, let alone find time to play too!) Super excited to play along with this fun color challenge. Using the color recipe cards provided on the page (linked above), I chose to use Laurie Schmidlin's color recipe card, because I love the fun vibrant colors. This color combo includes:
PTI colors, Pure PoppyOrange ZestHarvest GoldGreen ParakeetHawaiian Shoresand Amethyst Allure



Oh, so much fun!!! I decided to make a friend a card who has been and is a huge part of the success of our mentor team at work. She supports us monthly with a team meeting and always has a positive twist to our many frustrations we face daily. I can't say loudly enough, how appreciative I am of her. 
I hope this card brings her bunches of colorful sunshine, just as she brings to our team!



I used PTI's Flower Power Stamp Set and Die, along with Stamper's Select White CardstockGreen Parakeet Cardstock and 

Bitty Big: Green Parakeet Color Collection

 Here is a close-up of the details. Enjoy!!!



Have a great day!
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...